Welcome to D&B Engineers and Architects, P.C. (D&B)
Founded in 1965, D&B Engineers and Architects, P.C. (D&B) is a leader in environmental engineering and science, including virtually all aspects of the planning, design, and implementation/construction of large and small environmental projects. We have supported hundreds of public and private clients on thousands of projects with budgets ranging from several thousand dollars to over $500M.
D&B consistently receives high rankings at the national and regional level from the following major engineering publications:
- Engineering News-Record (ENR) “Top 500 Design Firm”;
- Engineering News-Record (ENR) “Top 200 Environmental Design Firm”;
- New York Construction “Top 100 Design Firm,” (including Top 10 ranking in: Water Supply, Sewage, and Waste Disposal; Environmental; and Environmental/Geotechnical);
- Zweig Letter Hot Firm List of 200 Fastest-growing A/E/E Firms; and
- Trenchless Technology “Top 50 Trenchless Technology Firm”.
D&B has a long and proven track record of developing innovative solutions to meet our clients’ needs in the following areas:
- Wastewater Management
- Water Supply Services
- Environmental Investigation and Remediation
- Multimedia Environmental Compliance
- Environmental Review and Permitting
- Phase I/Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Solid Waste Management and Recycling
- Civil/Site Engineering
- Stormwater Management
- Construction Management and Multi-Disciplined A/E Projects
- Architectural Services
Offices and Personnel:
D&B is headquartered in Woodbury, NY, with additional offices in:
- White Plains, NY;
- East Syracuse, NY;
- South Plainfield, NJ; and
- Trevose, PA (D&B/Guarino Engineers, LLC).
D&B employs approximately 200 people, including over 40 Professional Engineers, Geologists, and Registered Architects, as well as numerous certified environmental professionals specializing in many areas, from asbestos mitigation to stormwater management.
D&B’s experienced and diverse staff includes: professional engineers; scientists; architects; environmental, civil, mechanical, chemical, sanitary, process, electrical and structural engineers; geologists and hydrogeologists; environmental scientists and ecologists; quality assurance specialists; resident engineers; construction inspectors; specification writers; water and wastewater treatment plant operators; and CAD operators and designers.
For information on how D&B can support your project needs, please contact a D&B principal.